ground regulations at the cng stadium
Entry to The CNG Stadium is expressly subject to acceptance by the visitor of these Ground Regulations and the rules and regulations of Harrogate Town AFC. Entry to the Ground shall constitute acceptance of the Ground Regulations.
CNG STADIUM GROUND REGULATIONS
1) Permission to enter or to remain within the Ground (notwithstanding possession of any ticket) is at the absolute discretion of Harrogate Town personnel. On no account will admission to any event be granted to any person not in possession of a valid ticket with the exception of a child (under the age of 5 years). On no account will admission to a football match be granted to a person who is the subject of a current Banning Order.
2) To view a full list of articles which must not be brought into the Ground see below. Prohibited items include knives, fireworks, explosives, smoke canisters, musical instruments, aerosols, air-horns, noisemakers, flares, weapons, dangerous or hazardous items, illegal substances (including legal highs), laser devices, bottles, glass vessels, cans, poles, or any article that may be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety or which may pose a hazard or nuisance to any other person, or any article to be used for a commercial or a charitable purpose. Any person in possession of such items will be refused entry to or ejected from the Ground.
3) Threatening, abusive or violent behaviour, and foul or abusive language is strictly forbidden and will result in arrest and/or ejection from the Ground.
4) Causing damage to, or interfering or tampering with any equipment, furniture, fitting or fixture within the Ground will result in arrest and/or ejection from the Ground.
5) Racial, homophobic or discriminatory abuse, chanting or harassment is strictly forbidden and will result in arrest and/or ejection from the Ground.
6) The following acts are offences under the Football (Offences) Act 1991 (as amended) and conviction may result in a Banning Order being made:
6.1 The throwing of any object within the Ground without lawful authority or excuse;
6.2 The chanting of anything of an indecent or racialist nature;
6.3 The entry onto the playing area or any adjacent area to which spectators are not generally admitted without lawful authority or excuse;
Such acts will result in arrest and/or ejection from the Ground whether at a football match or otherwise.
7) The obstruction of gangways, access ways, exits and entrances, stairways and like places is strictly forbidden. Nobody entering the Ground shall be permitted to climb any structures within the Ground.
8) Smoking at the Ground is strictly forbidden at all times and may result in ejection from the Ground.
9) CCTV cameras are in use around and in the Ground and HTAFC may itself use, or pass to the police or any Event organiser or other relevant authority, any recordings for use in any proceedings.
10) At all times whilst present in the Ground, persons must comply with any and all instructions of any steward or officer of HTAFC
11) Responsibility for minors remains at all times with a parent or guardian.
The CNG Stadium upholds the highest standards of Health and Safety. The following guidance is in line with the stadium’s grounds regulations.
We know that many supporters like to display flags at football matches and we will always be as accommodating as possible.
- Flags are not generally confiscated, however the obstruction of gangways, access routes, exits and entrances, health and safety signage and stairways is strictly forbidden. In the event of an emergency we must have all access and exit points clear.
- HTAFC reserves the right to confiscate flags if they are very large or may compromise public safety, obscure someone’s view, or if a flag carries offensive, discriminatory or inflammatory messaging.
- Any articles that could potentially be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety are strictly prohibited.
- Permission must be sought in advance from the stadium and event owner to arrange use of the very large supporter flags that are designed to be passed over people's heads. In such cases the flag must be flame retardant and the organiser bringing the flag into the stadium will need to provide the appropriate H&S certification.
Entry to the Ground shall constitute acceptance of the Ground Regulations.
The following articles must not be brought within the Ground: knives, fireworks, smoke canisters, air-horns, flares, weapons, dangerous or hazardous items, laser devices, bottles, glass vessels, cans, poles and any article that might be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety.
Any person in possession of such items will be refused entry to the Ground.
Any article that might be used as a weapon, be deemed to be offensive or abusive, or compromise public safety, will be confiscated and or reported to the police.
Frisbees and similar items, footballs, dangerous or hazardous items, illegal substances, explosives or ammunition; fireworks, knives, blades or other weapons, firearms, scooters, skateboards or other skates. Laser devices, smoke canisters, signs or items with corporate or inappropriate branding, unauthorised fliers, spray paint, large industrial style “permanent“ marker pens, musical instruments, illegal merchandise items, unauthorised charity collections, motorbike helmets, air horns, alcohol and all animals (except service dogs & guide dogs).