In line with the EFL guidance, Harrogate Town AFC would like to inform our home and away supporters that any Israeli or Palestinian flags, clothing, or badges, or those with a political or religious message, will not be permitted into the Envirovent stadium.
Notice: Entry to the Ground is expressly subject to acceptance by the visitor of these Ground Regulations and the rules and regulations of FIFA, UEFA, The Football Association, the Premier League, and The English Football League (EFL) in respect of the relevant competition and the terms of the Supporter Code of Conduct (if any). The Ground Regulations incorporate the Club's Customer Charter (if any). Entry to the Ground shall constitute acceptance of the Ground Regulations.
"Club" means this football club.
“Football Authority” means each of The English Football League (EFL), the Premier League, The Football Association, the Football Association of Wales, FIFA, UEFA, and any other relevant governing body of association football.
"Illegal Substance" means any drug which is not legally obtainable, or which is legally obtainable but has not been legally obtained. The term includes prescribed drugs not being used for prescribed purposes.
"Ground" means this football stadium and all locations owned, occupied, or utilised by the Club.
"Match" means any association football match (or any part or aspect of such a match) taking place at the Ground.
"Material" means any audio, visual and/or audio-visual material and/or any information or data.
“Supporter Code of Conduct” means the code of conduct to be adhered to by all those attending the Ground which can be found on or accessed via the Club’s website or can be provided upon written request to the Club.
- Notwithstanding possession of any ticket the Club, any police officer or authorised steward may refuse entry to (or eject from) the Ground any person:
1.1 that fails (or in the Club's reasonable opinion is likely to fail) to comply with these Ground Regulations and/or the Supporter Code of Conduct and/or any reasonable instruction issued by a police officer or authorised steward or officer of the Club; and/or
- whose presence within the Ground is, or could (in the Club's reasonable opinion), constitute a source of danger, nuisance, or annoyance to any other person.
- On no account will admission be granted to a person:
2.1 who is the subject of a current Banning Order under the Football Spectators Act 1989 (as amended); or
2.2 who has been convicted of ticket touting offences under section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994 (as amended).
- The Club excludes to the maximum extent permitted by law any liability for loss, injury, or damage to persons/property in or around the Ground.
- No guarantees can be given by the Club that a Match will take place at a particular time or on a particular date and the Club reserves the right to reschedule the Match without notice and without any liability whatsoever, save only to the extent provided pursuant to paragraph 5.
- In the event of the postponement or abandonment of the Match, refunds (if any) will be made in accordance with the Club's Customer Charter. The Club will have no further liability whatsoever, including (but not limited to) any indirect or consequential loss or damage, such as (but not limited to) loss of enjoyment or travel costs.
- All persons seeking entrance to the Ground acknowledge the Club's right to search any person entering the Ground and to refuse entry to or eject from the Ground any person refusing to submit to such a search.
- The following articles must not be brought within the Ground - knives, Illegal Substances, fireworks, smoke canisters, air-horns, flares, weapons, dangerous or hazardous items, laser devices, bottles, glass vessels, cans, poles, and any article that might be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety. Any person in possession of such items will be refused entry to the Ground.
- Further, you may not bring into the Ground:
2.1 any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials save in respect of official club merchandise and/or other football related clothing worn in good faith;
7.2.2 any flags or banners larger than those maximum dimensions permitted by the Club from time to time (or, in the absence of such stipulations, 2 metres x 1 metre) and/or of an offensive nature;
7.2.3 nor may you offer (either free or for sale by any person) any goods (including literature) of any nature, without the express written approval of the Club's management.
- The following activities are strictly forbidden and will result in arrest and/or ejection from the Ground. The Club may impose a ban for one or more Matches:
8.1.1 use of threatening behaviour, foul or abusive language;
8.1.2 attempting to enter the Ground or be inside the Ground whilst under the influence of an Illegal Substance; and /or
8.1.3 being in possession of an Illegal Substance when entering the Ground or inside the Ground
- Racial, homophobic, or discriminatory abuse, chanting or harassment is strictly forbidden and will result in arrest and/or ejection from the Ground. The Club may impose a ban for one or more Matches.
- The following acts are offences under the Football (Offences) Act 1991 (as amended):
- the throwing of any object within the Ground without lawful authority or excuse.
10.2the chanting of anything of an indecent or racialist nature.
10.3 the entry onto the playing area or any adjacent area to which spectators are not generally admitted without lawful authority or excuse. Conviction may result in a Banning Order being made.
- All persons entering the Ground may only occupy the seat allocated to them by their ticket (including those who have tickets to the Licensed Standing in Seated Area pursuant to paragraph 15 below) and must not move from any one part of the Ground to another without the express permission or instruction of any steward, officer of the Club and/or any police officer.
- Nobody may stand in any seating area whilst play is in progress (except those persons who have tickets to the Licensed Standing in Seated Area pursuant to paragraph 15 below). Persistent standing in seated areas, other than Licensed Standing Seated Areas, whilst play is in progress is strictly forbidden and may result in ejection from the Ground.
- The obstruction of gangways, access ways, exits and entrances, stairways and like places is strictly forbidden. Nobody entering the Ground shall be permitted to climb any structures within the Ground.
- Where the Club operates licensed standing in seated accommodation areas at the Ground as part of the UK Government’s scheme on safe standing in conjunction with the Sports Grounds Safety Authority (the “Licensed Standing in Seated Areas”). Only ticketholders who have tickets to the Licensed Standing in Seated Areas are permitted to access the Licensed Standing in Seated Areas. Ticket holders who have tickets to the Licensed Standing in Seated Areas shall:
13.2.1 occupy the space in front of the seat allocated to them on their ticket only and must not move to different spaces within the Licensed Standing In Seated Areas or to different areas of the Ground;
13.2.2 expect that other spectators will be standing while play is in progress (although of course they may sit on their allocated seat before and after the activity, or during an interval or halftime break);
13.3.3 not sit or stand on the rails, or stand on the seats in the Licensed Standing In Seated Areas;
13.2.4 not be permitted to admit anyone who does not have a ticket to the Licensed Standing In Seated Areas to the Licensed Standing In Seated Areas;
13.2.5 be respectful towards staff, stewards, and other fans at all times;
13.2.6 behave appropriately in the Licensed Standing in Seated Areas – anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated;
13.2.7 unless needing to use facilities, not move around in the Licensed Standing in Seated Areas and shall stay in the designated space only as described on the relevant ticket and in accordance with paragraph 13.1.
13.2.8 not be permitted to stand in the gangways or on the steps in the Licensed Standing in Seated Areas to watch the Match and acknowledges that these are for accessing and leaving seats only; and
13.2.9 acknowledge that any failure to comply with the conditions set out in this paragraph 13 may lead to ticketholders being ejected from the Ground and/or banned from all Matches, and the Ground may lose the right to maintain the Licensed Standing in Seated Areas.
- EFL stadia are smoke-free and smoking or the use of electronic cigarettes is not permitted inside the Ground.
- Mobile telephones and other mobile devices are permitted within the Ground PROVIDED THAT (i) they are used for personal and private use only (which, for the avoidance of doubt and by way of example only, shall not include the capturing, logging, recording, transmitting, playing, issuing, showing, or any other communication of any Material for any commercial purposes); and (ii) no Material that is captured, logged, recorded, transmitted, played, issued, shown or otherwise communicated by a mobile telephone or other mobile device may be published or otherwise made available to any third parties including, without limitation, via social networking sites.
- Under the Sporting Events (Control of Alcohol etc.) Act 1985 (as amended), the following are offences for which a person can be arrested by a police officer and conviction could result in a Banning Order being made:
16.1 attempting to enter the Ground or being inside the Ground whilst drunk; and / or
16.2 being in possession of any intoxicating liquor, or bottle, can or other portable container and which could cause damage or personal injury, when entering the Ground or in a public area of the Ground from which the event can be directly viewed.
- Any individual who has entered any part of the Ground designated for the use of any group of supporters to which they do not belong may be ejected from the Ground either for the purposes of their own safety or for any other reason.
- Save as set out in paragraph 17 above, no person (other than a person who holds an appropriate licence) may capture, log, record, transmit, play, issue, show or otherwise communicate (by digital or other means) any Material in relation to the Match, any players or other persons present in the Ground and/or the Ground, nor may they bring into the Ground or use within the Ground (or provide to, facilitate or otherwise assist another person to use within the Ground) any equipment or technology which is capable of capturing, logging, recording, transmitting, playing, issuing, showing or otherwise communicating (by digital or other means) any such Material.
- The copyright, database rights and any other intellectual property rights in and to all Material that you produce at the Ground in relation to the Match, any players or other persons present in the Ground and/or the Ground (whether produced in breach of paragraph 20 above, or pursuant to paragraph 17 above, or otherwise) is hereby assigned (including by way of present assignment of future copyright pursuant to section 91 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988) to the Club and the EFL. You further agree (if and whenever required to do so by the Club and/or the EFL) to promptly execute all instruments and do all things necessary to vest the right, title, and interest in such rights to the Club and the EFL absolutely and with full title guarantee.
- No goods (including literature) of any nature may be offered either free or for sale by any person within the Ground without the express written permission of the Club.
- Tickets are not transferable and may not be offered for sale without the prior written permission of the Club or otherwise in accordance with the relevant ticket terms and conditions. Any tickets that are transferred are transferred subject to these Ground Regulations. Any tickets offered for sale may be confiscated by any steward, officer of the Club or any police officer. The Club reserves the right to refuse admission to or eject from the Ground, and/or exclude any person who has offered for sale or transferred his/her ticket in contravention of the relevant ticket terms and conditions (and/or the holder of any ticket that has been transferred in contravention of the relevant ticket terms and conditions). Tickets remain the property of the Club at all times.
- CCTV cameras are in use around and in the Ground. Body worn video cameras recording video and/or audio may also be used as appropriate, to record images or audio which identifies you as an individual, for example to record prohibited behaviours as referenced in paragraphs 9, 10 and 11. The Club may itself use or pass to the police or any Football Authority or other clubs, any recordings for use in any proceedings.
- At all times whilst present in the Ground, persons must comply with any and all instructions of any steward or officer of the Club and/or any police officer (including without limitation any instructions regarding health and safety such as those in respect of communicable diseases (and such persons shall comply with any government guidelines in respect of the same). Failure to comply with any instruction may lead to immediate ejection from the Ground.
- All ticket holders agree that the Matches for which the tickets have been purchased are public, and that their appearance and actions inside and in the perimeter of the Ground where a Match occurs are public in nature, and that they shall have no expectation of privacy with regard to their actions or conduct at Matches.
- Further to paragraph 24, if such person is under 18 years of age, the parent, guardian, or responsible adult who is accompanying them into the Ground shall be deemed to have provided consent on their behalf.
- Refused entry to (or ejection from) the Ground may lead to further action by the Club including, but not limited to, the withdrawal of any season ticket (without reimbursement), Club Membership and other benefits. Please read the applicable Terms & Conditions of Entry. Published by The EFL Season 2023/2024