Harrogate Town will be hosting a BTEC Sport Study Open Evening at The CNG Stadium on Monday 18th March.
The event will run from 6pm until 7.30pm, giving potential students a chance to get to know the education and football programme run by the club, along with the opportunity to participate in a training session with the coaching staff.
For more information about our Academy Education Programme, click the link below.
Our National League U19 Youth Alliance Education Programme provides...
- Opportunities for male and female student athletes to train every day alongside UEFA qualified coaches
- The chance to be part of an FA Youth Cup squad and compete in a league programme
- Access to top-flight facilities including the 3G Pitch at The CNG Stadium, Harrogate College's fitness suite and their £6m campus
- Regular competition against high-quality opposition in the National League Youth Alliance
- The chance to compete at the highest level and train alongside our full-time professional players.
- Pathways from the education programme include first team footballer at Harrogate Town AFC, UK University entry, careers in sport and leisure, USA Soccer scholarships and much more.
To book your place email firstname.lastname@example.org