With Player Development Centre numbers growing, we can now announce the following changes to our PDC, having gathered feedback from parents.
- U8/U9, U10/U11 and goalkeeping Elite Development sessions on Tuesday and Thursday nights have now been capped at current numbers.
- A third Elite Development session for the above groups has been added on Wednesday evenings from 5-6pm, commencing 6th February 2019.
- The new Wednesday session will run in the same format as Tuesday and Thursday sessions for outfield and goalkeeping.
- Current Tuesday and Thursday players from the PDC Elite Development from u8/9, 10/11 and Goalkeepers are allowed to switch to Wednesdays instead of attending Tuesday / Thursday sessions upon request to Dave Riley (contact details below).
- Academy sessions are not affected by these changes and will continue as normal.
Our coaches identified the need to make changes for several reasons such as player to coach ratios increasing due to expanding numbers.
We are conscious that session quality may be affected if numbers were to continue to rise at their current rates.
The decisions have been made with the best interests of our players in mind, and we hope that the resulting changes will have a positive impact.
To request a change of night for your child, or for any more information, please contact Dave Riley at Daveriley@harrogatetownafc.com.