Tickets for our SkyBet League Two fixture against Stockport County at The EnviroVent Stadium on Saturday 11th February are now on sale online.
Due to this being a high category game, tickets sales will be as follows to ensure the safety of all supporters. We recommend you buy your tickets early to avoid disappointment. If you have any queries or need any help, please email [email protected]
or call us on 01423 210600 (option 1).
All tickets purchased are cross-checked with the opposition to ensure the safety of all concerned. Any tickets purchased by or on behalf of away supporters will be cancelled and the QR code will not scan on arrival.
Ticket sales will be as follows:
ONLINE / PHONE – GENERAL SALE
(14th January – 10th February)
1. Supporters who have attended 3 or more home games this season can purchase 4 tickets per account holder.
2. Any supporters who have not attended 3 or more home games this season can purchase ONE TICKET IN THEIR NAME but up to 4 tickets in total if they assign the tickets to three other account holders.
1. The game will be online until kick off for those supporters who have attended 3 or more home games this season – 4 tickets per account holder.
2. Ticket sales on the phone (10am – 1pm) for home supporters who have not attended 3 or more games. To ensure only home supporters can purchase these tickets, the matchday ticket sale process will be as follows...
• ONE TICKET PER ACCOUNT HOLDER – everyone buying a ticket must have an account (children included). • A maximum of 4 tickets can be purchased in a transaction but all 4 supporters must have an account with us, and all adults must have provided ID. You can create an account here:
• Adults must provide a photo of their driving license / Address and Photo ID to [email protected]
For this game Season Ticket Holders in Block 4 of the EnviroVent Seated stand can enjoy a free drink on us from our supporters’ bar! Pick up your token at the turnstile when scanning in on arrival and swap your token for a beer or soft drink from the supporters’ bar.