Harrogate Town AFC have an exciting position for First Team Head Coach of HTAFC Ladies.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the recruitment, management and direction of the Women’s First Team.
The role will require a flexible approach to working hours, with evening and weekend working required.
Skills And Experience Required
- Applicants must be an experienced leader holding a valid minimum requirement FA Level 2 with 3 years’ experience coaching adults , desired qualification UEFA B
Key accountabilities include the following...
- High level of management, prioritisation and organisational skills
- Retain and recruit talented players within the area
- Ensure high standards of recruitment and coaching delivery across the First Team and Development Squad (in conjunction with Head of Academy)
- Prepare and deliver appropriate coaching sessions, including the use of video & performance analysis
- Arrange and coordinate training and match day operations including the management of equipment and kit
- Work within a set budget set out by management
- Establish and maintain communication with management, staff and players, briefing on updates and developments
- Arrange and coordinate staff meetings and parents/players evenings
- Comply with company policies & procedures and Health & Safety legislation
- Attend in-service sessions, training courses and meetings where possible
All applicants should send their CV to Daveriley@harrogatetownafc.com.
Please note this a voluntary position.