VANARAMA RENEWS ITS TITLE SPONSORSHIP OF THE NATIONAL LEAGUE
- Vanarama, the award-winning commercial and personal vehicle-leasing company, has renewed its title sponsorship of The National League.
- Vanarama originally signed to be the title sponsor back in 2014 and has now further extended its commitment to the competition and non-league football.
- Live games and highlights will be aired on BT Sport with video clips available online, on mobile and across social media.
The Vanarama National League will receive great exposure with BT Sport continuing its excellent broadcasting of live matches and highlights for the next three years. Fans can also view video clips of all matches online, on mobile and across social media on the National League's portals. By extending their winning partnership, Vanarama and The National League will continue to innovate and grow the competition – it also signifies Vanarama's continued desire to be at the heart and soul of football.
Andy Alderson, CEO at Vanarama said:
“Since we decided to take title sponsorship of The National League back in 2014 we've seen growth as a company, but also growth in the popularity of non-league football. These leagues are formed of real, honest clubs with real honest fans and that resonates with us here at Vanarama and the services we offer.”
Brian Barwick, Chairman, The National League added:
“We're immensely proud and delighted to announce a further renewal of our title sponsorship with Vanarama. The last four years have proven to be transformational for both the National League and Vanarama, and we look forward to continuing our unique and highly rewarding partnership.”
- Vanarama, is an award-winning commercial and personal vehicle leasing company established by CEO Andy Alderson in 2004 with a team of just three people – the company now employs over 250 at its Hemel Hempstead main office.
- The company is dedicated to providing industry-leading customer service and has found investing in that service, and the staff that provide it, to be a successful formula for success.
- That success was reflected in 2015 when Vanarama won the prestigious Lloyds Bank National Business Award for Best Small to Medium Sized Business, an accolade that recognised the company's commitment to training, customer service and innovation.
- The company has also been confirmed as a Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies To Work For in the UK in 2016, 2017 and 2018, with Andy Alderson being named Best Leader at the 2017 awards ceremony.
- Vanarama is also is a member of the Institute of Customer Service with a distinction grading.
- The sponsorship extension follows hot on the heels of Vanarama's innovative partnership with Ball Street Network, which has seen the activation of fan-based engagements around the English FA Cup, Champions League, and soon the 2018 World Cup in Russia.