We're giving Town supporters the chance to book their place at the final 12 home games of the 2018/19 season.It's been an incredible start to our debut National League campaign with just two losses leaving us well in the Play-Off mix, but there's plenty of work left to do.
We've still got promotion chasing Salford, Gateshead and AFC Fylde to welcome to The CNG Stadium, as well as ex-Football League giants Hartlepool.
Half Season Tickets will be on sale from Saturday 24th November, after our fixture against Braintree, until the end of December.
Adults can purchase their ticket for the final 12 games of the season for just £150, saving £54 compared to when buying on the gate.
Concessions and U17-U21's can buy their half season #MyTownPass for just £105, while for U16's cost just £42, that's £3.50 per game!
Seated Half Season Tickets are also available, allowing supporters to reserve their seat in the Greene King IPA Family Stand for an additional £20*.
*Please note we have a limited amount of seats remaining, which will be sold on a first come first served basis.
As well as over 1,000 minutes of National League football, #MyTownPass Holders benefit from…
- Access to exclusive online content via the newly lanched #MyTownPass website area
- 10% off club merchandise
- Discounts at selected local businesses
- Priority purchase of cup tickets
- Free entry to all home youth and ladies fixtures
- Designated turnstile for Season Ticket holders
The 12 home matches included in the Half Season Ticket are as follows…**
- 8th December vs Aldershot
- 26th December vs Halifax Town
- 29th December vs AFC Fylde
- 19th January vs Hartlepool
- 2nd February vs Bromley
- 16th February vs Ebbsfleet
- 2nd March vs Dagenham and Redbridge
- 12th March vs Salford City
- 16th March vs Maidenhead
- 30th March vs Maidstone
- 13th April vs Boreham Wood
- 22nd April vs Gateshead
Half Season Tickets will be available to purchase online through the below link, or in the club office from Saturday 24th November 2018, after our fixture with Braintree.