The successful candidate will be responsible for the recruitment, management and direction of the Women's First Team.
The role will require a flexible approach to working hours, with evening and weekend working required.
Skills And Experience Required
- Applicants must be an experienced leader holding a valid minimum requirement FA Level 2 with 3 years' experience coaching adults , desired qualification UEFA B
- High level of management, prioritisation and organisational skills
- Retain and recruit talented players within the area
- Ensure high standards of recruitment and coaching delivery across the First Team and Development Squad (in conjunction with Head of Academy)
- Prepare and deliver appropriate coaching sessions, including the use of video & performance analysis
- Arrange and coordinate training and match day operations including the management of equipment and kit
- Work within a set budget set out by management
- Establish and maintain communication with management, staff and players, briefing on updates and developments
- Arrange and coordinate staff meetings and parents/players evenings
- Comply with company policies & procedures and Health & Safety legislation
- Attend in-service sessions, training courses and meetings where possible
Please note this a voluntary position.