Aged between 19-24? Harrogate Town AFC CIO have a new traineeship programme focusing on three main work areas: Sports Turf Maintenance, Hospitality/customer service and Stewarding.The traineeship programme will offer young adults between the ages of 19-24 – who are not in education, employment or training (NEET) – with the opportunity to enter a free 12-week course to develop their employability skills and gain practical learning experience.
Participants will have access to work placements, whilst various workshops will be provided to help the students' personal development with classes such as CV writing provided in a central Harrogate location.
Traineeships run for 12 weeks, available for those;
- Between the ages of 19-24 years
- Who are not currently in education, employment or training.
- Who might have 2x A Levels or below.
- 70 hours of work experience within the specified sector
- Support to improve your English and Mathematics skills (Functional skills)
- A work experience preparation course including sector based awards/recognition
- Certificate in Employability
Some potential exit routes include;
- Access to further learning opportunities with Harrogate Town AFC CIO
- Full time or part time employment at Harrogate Town AFC or affiliated/partner organisations
- Paid casual sector based opportunities