Job Title: First Team Manager
Responsible to: Operations Director
Job Type: Part Time Contracted / Paid
Harrogate Town AFC is looking for a Ladies First Team Manager.
There has never been a more exciting time for women and girls football in the UK and we are ready to step up our commitment and drive within the Harrogate District.
To do this, we need to build a solid, stable foundation for our ladies teams as we have across our mens teams and Academy. This starts with the First Team Manager who will lead the way. The right person should be prepared to commit to the club for the long term as stability is key to our vision.
The club has grown considerably within the last 5 years. There have been significant changes within it as we continually develop and evolve and we haven't stopped yet!
Our ambition remains and there are many more exciting plans for the future.
- Ability to manage, motivate and coach a first-team squad and assistance to the Reserves team manager
- An ability to build and manage an effective coaching/support team.
- Recruit, retain, and develop players.
- Recruit, retain and develop coaches and assistants.
- A role model for code of conduct behaviours in the game and highly supportive of standards for equality, diversity, and inclusion in line with FA guidelines.
- To develop a successful style of play.
- Attend all training sessions and provide high quality coaching.
- Attend all scheduled games.
- To recruit and develop a Reserve Team Manager to facilitate development and opportunities for the club's Reserve Team.
- Great communication with players, staff, and club committee representatives.
- Provide feedback and review development of players in line with personal development plans of individual players
- Provide feedback, supervision and review the development of coaches and assistants. Support them with planning, preparing and delivering detailed coaching sessions under supervision in line with the club's
- To liaise with the Coaches and Assistant Manager to help plan, prepare and deliver detailed individual plans and sessions.
- To follow Harrogate Town AFC policies and procedures, work within our values.
- Be an ambassador for women and girls football, representing the club with media interviews and commercial partners for PR and need/industry updates.
- To attend meetings relation to ladies teams on the clubs behalf.
- Create a positive environment in keeping with our culture and values.
- Perform other duties as required, which are considered relevant to the post and to the objectives of Harrogate Town AFC
- Adhere to and abide by all Harrogate Town AFC policies, procedures and guidelines, including but not limited to:-
- – Equal opportunities and dignity at work policies
- – Health & Safety policy
- – Safeguarding
Experience of coaching and managing a team
Experience of delivering high level coaching with minimum 3 years experience
Harrogate Town AFC is an equal opportunity employer, and is committed to equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, equality, diversity and inclusion.
It is our policy to treat everyone equally and fairly irrespective of their sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, national origin, culture, religion, age or disability.
How to apply :
Please send a covering letter, your C.V. to:-
The closing date for this post is 9th August