Contract – Permanent
Salary – Dependent on experience
Hours – Full-Time/ Part-time considered
Located – The EnviroVent Stadium, Wetherby Road, Harrogate
Harrogate Town AFC is a proud club with big ambitions, with lots of new developments for the coming season we're growing our team.
We are now looking for a Club Administrator to take ownership of daily administration duties.
We're looking for a bright, friendly person to join our team. If you're highly organised, diligent, great with people, have a can-do attitude and computer literate we want to hear from you.
Roles and responsibilities
This is a varied role but not limited to:-
Various administrative tasks across several departments, supporting all areas of the club including; Player development Centre, The Academy, Soccer Camps, Hospitality bookings, Ladies Team, assisting with each department to be compliant with all rules and regulations of the various football authorities including the EFL and the FA, attend relevant meeting and ensure the production of all documents by such bodies.'
- Gather and collate content for the newsletter communication
- Circulating information around the team
- Process bookings and manage payments.
- Deal with incoming enquiries, professionally and timely manner
- Assist on Match Days at The Envirovent Stadium
- Product ordering
- General office administration and management
- Have a friendly, positive outlook, with a can-do attitude.
- Be computer literate with comprehensive administration skills
- Be a team player who is versatile and flexible.
- An ambassador for Harrogate Town AFC, #ProudToBeTown.
- A knowledge or passion for football is desirable but not essential.
- Strong attention to detail
- Great communicator
- Confident to take on new projects through to completion
- Able to use initiative and think on your feet
- Comfortable in dealing with people at different levels
- Maintain a high level of professionalism.
- A varied and interesting position - no two days will be the same
- Staff discount in the Club shop and match day tickets
- Great rates of pay
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working arrangements
Dates for applications close 1st July 2022
Harrogate Town is committed to safeguarding, and the safeguarding of all people associated with the Football Club. All employees must have an understanding of the clubs safeguarding and anti-discrimination policies and procedures and put these into practice in the workplace. To enable this all employees must undertake the required training as directed by their line manager.