Tickets for our SkyBet League Two fixture against Bradford City on Saturday 1st October are now on general sale to home supporters only. with a limit of one ticket per account holder.
Harrogate Town supporters can buy up to 4 tickets for this game.
One ticket in your name – there is a limit of one ticket per account holder.
Three tickets for friends and family (they will need an account set up). Click re-assign at checkout. Your friends / family must be Harrogate Town supporters.To purchase a ticket each person must have registered an account. You can add a total of four tickets to your basket, but the other 3 tickets must be ‘re-assigned' at the checkout stage.
To re-assign tickets you will need your family member's / friend's membership number and surname.
HOW DO I RE-ASSIGN TICKETS TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY
Follow the steps below:
- Please make sure everyone you want to buy tickets for has already created an account before adding the tickets for your basket.
- Login to your account first (you can do this by clicking the head and shoulder icon and typing in your membership number and the password you created when setting up the account).
- Choose the tickets you would like to purchase and add them to your basket.
- Click the basket logo in the top right-hand corner of the screen to continue.
- As you are already logged in, the tickets will be automatically assigned to you. To re-assign the tickets to somebody else, please click Re-assign.
- Once you have clicked ‘Reassign', you will have an option to assign to anyone you have already added to your network.
- First Time re-assigning? Click ‘search outside of your network' and enter your family member's membership number and surname. Then click ADD MEMBER.
- Once you have re-assigned to a friend or family member, they will then be saved in your network.
- Proceed to checkout. (The name on the ticket will change to whoever you assigned it to). Do this so all your tickets are allocated to different account holders as there is a 1 ticket per account holder limit.
TICKETS WILL BE EMAILED 24 HOURS BEFORE KICK OFF ONCE ALL CHECKS HAVE BEEN CARRIED OUT WITH THE OPPOSITION.
ANY DUPLICATE ACCOUNTS WILL HAVE THEIR TICKETS CANCELLED.
For assistance on purchasing tickets or assigning tickets to other users, please see the below FAQ.
TICKET PURCHASING FAQ
Season tickets remain valid for this fixture