Harrogate Town supporters can now book their place at our final ten home Vanarama National League fixtures, ensuring they are there all the way as we push for promotion to the Football League.
Once ordered, Half Season Tickets will be posted to the specified address or available to collect from the club office, depending on your preference.
Among the ten fixtures are former Football League side Yeovil’s first ever visit to The CNG Stadium, as well as exciting clashes with high flying Bromley and Barrow.
The full ten fixtures covered by this offer are as follows…*
- Thursday 26th December vs Hartlepool
- Saturday 4th January vs Maidenhead
- Saturday 25th January vs Wrexham
- Saturday 8th February vs Yeovil
- Saturday 22nd February vs Eastleigh
- Saturday 7th March vs Bromley
- Saturday 21st March vs Barrow
- Saturday 4th April vs Woking
- Friday 10th April vs AFC Fylde
- Saturday 18th April vs Dagenham & Redbridge
*Please be aware fixtures are subject to change
A concession is classed as 65 and over, any supporter carrying a valid Student Card or any supporter registered as disabled.
Carers will continue to be admitted when accompanying a disabled supporter.