Position – Retail Assistant/Advisor
Contract – Permanent/PT
Hours – Minimum 18 hours per week across three days
Located – Commercial Street, Harrogate
Harrogate Town AFC are looking for a Retail Assistant to work in the Official Club Store on Commercial Street Harrogate, during the week and on selected matchdays.
We’re looking for bright, friendly people to join our team. If you’re great with people and have a can-do attitude, computer literate and organised we want to hear from you.
Reporting to our Retail Manager, you can expect your working day to include:
To be successful in this role, you’ll need the following qualities and skills:
- Advising and serving customers on the shop floor
- Stock taking and auditing
- Dispatching online orders
- Improving product knowledge
- Presentation and displaying of stock
- Cleaning and upkeep
- Ticket sales
- Assisting on Match Days at The Envirovent Stadium
What we offer
- A friendly, positive outlook, with a can-do attitude.
- Be computer literate with basic administration skills
- Flexibility with working hours including school holidays and Saturdays
- Competent delivering consistently high customer service
- Be a team player who is versatile and flexible.
- An ambassador for Harrogate Town AFC
- Experience of working in a retail environment
- Knowledge or passion for football is desirable but not essential.
- Staff discount and match day tickets
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible working arrangements
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and Covering letter to [email protected]