HARROGATE COLLEGE PARTNERSHIP
DO YOU LOVE FOOTBALL AND WANT TO FIND OUT HOW FAR YOU COULD GO?
Chasing your dream is the ultimate goal and for some, it can lead to professional status and a life changing experience.
We are proud to offer the opportunity to Play, Train and Learn alongside Harrogate Town and Harrogate College. Aimed at students aged 16-18, our education programme provides a BTEC qualification as well as the chance to train like a professional footballer every day. This programme can lead directly into a Degree in a sports related subject such as a BSc (Hons) Physical Education, or provide the platform to go straight into the football industry.
First-Team Manager Simon Weaver commented:
“Our college academy programme strengthens our commitment to the development of young footballers across Harrogate and District. The partnership we have with Harrogate College is important to everyone at the football club, not simply as a way of producing exciting young footballers, but as a way of placing our club firmly at the heart of our community.”
Currently playing grassroots football? Think you could make the grade as a professional?
If you are currently aged 15/16 we would love to hear from you!
Our college programme provides
- Opportunities for male and females to train every day with UEFA qualified coaches
- The chance to be part of an FA Youth Cup squad in 2017/18
- Access to top-flight facilities including The 3G Pitch at The CNG Stadium, Harrogate College's fitness suite and their £6m campus
- Regular competition against high-quality opposition
- The chance to compete at the highest level and train alongside our full-time professional players.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO APPLY Call 01423 210600 or click here to email