DO YOU LOVE FOOTBALL AND WANT TO FIND OUT HOW FAR YOU COULD GO?
Chasing your dream is the ultimate goal and for some, it can lead to professional status and a life changing experience.
We are proud to offer the opportunity to Play, Train and Learn alongside Harrogate Town and Harrogate College. Aimed at students aged 16-18, our education programme provides a BTEC qualification as well as the chance to train like a professional footballer every day. This programme can lead directly into a Degree in a sports related subject such as a BSc (Hons) Physical Education, or provide the platform to go straight into the football industry.
First-Team Manager Simon Weaver commented:
“Our Youth Alliance programme strengthens our commitment to the development of young footballers across Harrogate and District. The partnership we have with Harrogate College is important to everyone at the football club, not simply as a way of producing exciting young footballers, but as a way of placing our club firmly at the heart of our community.”
Currently playing grassroots football? Think you could make the grade as a professional?
If you are currently aged 15/16 we would love to hear from you!
Our U19 Youth Alliance programme provides
The Course will allow you to continue in your practical development, with progression into professional football with Harrogate Town, alongside the opportunity to progress into semi professional football with our partner clubs playing at Step 3 and Step 4 in the Football Pyramid.
- Opportunities for male and females to train every day with UEFA qualified coaches
- The chance to be part of an FA Youth Cup squad and compete in a league programme
- Access to top-flight facilities including The 3G Pitch at The CNG Stadium, Harrogate College's fitness suite and their £6m campus
- Regular competition against high-quality opposition in the National League Youth Alliance
- The chance to compete at the highest level and train alongside our full-time professional players.
This is delivered along side an outstanding Education program which provides a route into full time employment in the football and sports industry, or into Higher Education.
The Harrogate Town Youth Alliance allows you the time you need to develop and progress.
- Improve your fitness, game understanding and technical ability
- Train 4 days per week (2 hours sessions) along side your education programme with a dedicated timetable 09:00 - 15:30 Monday to Friday.
- Play in a full weekday and weekend elite games programme.
- Continue your professional development in the football Industry, without sacrificing your full time practical development.
- Strength & conditioning coaching
- Access sessions delivered by Pro License & A License coaching staff.
- Study a range of Btec Level 2 & 3 Qualifications as well as FA Coaching Qualifications
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO APPLY click here