The CNG Stadium has been home to Harrogate Town AFC since the formation of the club.
Over the decades the ground has evolved under the stewardship of hard working and dedicated directors, supporters and volunteers. In 2012 a new custodian and current Chairman, Mr Irving Weaver set out ambitious plans to develop the ground to a standard that President, George Dunnington, could only describe as "a dream".
The dream started to become a reality in 2013, with the construction of two new stands at the stadium. The Envirovent Stand and The Henderson Insurance Stand now proudly overlook a world-class 3G playing surface.
The club house now re-named The 1919 Venue is a smashing function room, bar and pre-match facility for supporters. The Corporate Hospitality Suite provides excellent pre-match corporate entertainment for sponsors and guests.
The CNG Stadium also boasts excellent catering and hospitality facilities, including The 1919 Venue, and The CNG Sponsors Lounge.
In September 2017 it was announced that The CNG Stadium would be undergoing further development work including…
- A new two storey club house including changing rooms and corporate facilities in the north west corner of the ground
- A new seated terrace at the eastern part of the ground
- A new seated terrace to the north east which would replace the existing stand and provide classrooms to be used as community facilities
- An extension to the south stand providing an extra 250 seats approximately;
- Replacement of the existing tickets sales and office to the south west corner with a new office building